Monday, December 21, 2009

alas I am done with my christmas cards finally

well I finally finished addressing my christmas cards this am and they are in the mail box awaiting the mail man . My the post office is so crowded and I actually thought about taking them there and I was like uh no remember saturday the line was so long . we waited almost an hr to get to the counter . whew !! I hope everyone gets everything by christmas . I hope all is well and I am feeling much , much better and will take all of my meds regardless of wheather I feel better or not . I wish our church had done the christmas program this year but sadly the director from last yr left us as her husband , was transferred he was military and they are in Japan now . I so miss her she was so good with the children and got them all in a row . Oh well we did not have a christmas program at our church and I missed it . I just wanted to say again that I hope everyone who has snow is very carefull while out in it and we want you back on our christmas card list again next yr so be carefull . Oh well be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

4 comments:

  1. I sent out lots of Christmas cards this year, and made the 150 for church. I am starting Church's Easter cards now!
    Looks like a bunch of snow is coming toward my parents for Christmas, where we will be for the first couple days of the weekend... I hope we don't get stuck in any nasty weather!
    Hope your holidays are magical and filled with love and light!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well glad you got your cards done! Fun! Glad you are feeling better! I'm so sorry I've been slacking on reading blogs! busy time of year! Hugs to you and yours! God bless and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are well enough to even think about cards! Merry Christmas, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about putting out New Year's cards this year... *fingerscrossed* So unfortunate about the Christmas program!! My kids' school does one every year. Not too long! Just right. :D Bless you this week and always!
    Take care,
    Bethanne

    ReplyDelete