Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day By Day

Well slowly day by day I am feeling better .I dont have any updates on April so as soon as I have some I will post them . The last couple of days I have not been reading anything and that for me folks is a sad thing . You know every year about two wks before christmas I get nailed with a sickness . It never fails .But I am feeling a little better every day. I m sure in a wk or two I will be back to my old self . and then there is the bgs all over the place and I dont even try to keep it together when I am sick like this .Oh well we will talk later gang . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

4 comments:

  1. Get well, get well soon - we want you to get well soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, GEEZ!!!!!!!!! Hang in there, my friend! Hang in there!!!!! As my wise mother would say, "This too shall pass." (Except you might feel like it's not!)

    Prayers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOrry sorry you had to deal with that yucky illness! I'm glad you are feeling better. Just in time for Christmas. *hugs* As usual, thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your health to improve so that you can get back to your fiesty self and comments!

    ReplyDelete