Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some good news and some bad news

Well glad to announce that Natalie the little girl that was kidnapped is now home and safe . Thanks to an alert police officer for pulling over the suspects car when he made a u turn . God sure was looking out for little Natalie . The sad news now is that the little maryland girl who dissapeared was found christmas day , expired in the woods . However I know that God was with her every minute of ever hour . I pray for her family and those who knew her . Too much of this sadness is going on and something must be done to stop it . I think there should be no parole for child molesters or predators , you do it once ,you will automatically get a death sentence ,yes Im all for the death penalty . Im sorry if this offends some of you . In my opinion there should never be a life sentence for predators or molesters . I dont think the justice system is doing enough to protect our kids and mothers please watch your kids like a bunch of hawks .Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

1 comment:

  1. I can't express the sadness and rage that gripped my heart when I heard about that Amber Alert yesterday....3 girls, outside playing...it hit really close home.

    I prayed...prayed...prayed...and couldn't think about anything else. When they announced that she had been recovered, I shouted for joy...PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This all happened fairly close to where we live. It really rocked my world.

    ReplyDelete