Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I love all of you I m headed to the dr .

Okay all I am headed to the dr the clinic rather but still medical care and I am hoping they can do something for me and it could be a number of things . Strep or bronchitis is coming to mind when i tell everyone I talk to my symptoms . Please just pray for me and I love you all and I hope to be well soon . I m so sick I am ready to cry . Have any of you been there ? then you know how I feel . I m cranky and fussy and the whole nine yrds !!!I hope none of you my dear friends get this sick . Then to beat all my aunt flo came to visit and just what I needed that dear little mother natures visit aunt flo . I m done okay , me and the lord are going to have a serious talk one day about how much he thinks I can handle . Because I am convinced in his opinion I must be able to handle quite a lot . LOL !!! well I am off folks and stay well everyone . Be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

No comments:

Post a Comment