Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am loving the pictures of everyones christmas

I am loving looking at everyones christmas pictures . It looks like everyone had a wonderfull christmas . I hope this is a sign of a good recovering economy and that everyone is back to work for 2010. My concentration in 2010 is to save enough money to move and get to Ohio and take care of my husbands familys resting places . It seems his sister no longer wants to do it and it costs her too much in time and gas . I hope that my kids never feel that way about my resting place . Oh well that is a totally other matter . Anyway keep on posting christmas pictures I love them and love seeing you all with your bed heads LOL !!! You all are brave . Im so glad that christmas turned out so well for everyone . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best for 2010! Hope you are well and continue to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Christmas with us :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May it bring many memories, much happiness, great health, and a heart full of peace for everyone.

    Oh, and GREAT NUMBERS TOO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete