Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye and Good Riddens to 2009

What a crappy year and I for one am glad to see it go and say goodbye . I want 2010 to find me in Ohio and find me with a job and hopefully a better year and days than 2009 has been . I dont think I am the only one who feels this way . I must admit though this has been the year I met some of the greatest ppl in the world and those people know who I am talking about my dear pen friends and my blog friends and hope to still have them with me this time next year . I cant say I remember the day I started this blog unlike some of you who remember the hour and the date and all that good stuff .Im too old to worry about it . LOL !! But I did want to wish all of my blogger friends a very happy new year . I think about all the ppl we lost this year and who are gone to us untill we get to heaven and see them . I try not to dwell on that too much because my faith tells me I will see them again when I get to my heavenly home . I hope I do not offend anyone with my post but most of you are people of faith and understand . I hope all of you have a wonderfull new year and let us all enjoy the coming year . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

6 comments:

  1. Here's to a Happy, Healthy and Awesome New Year!!
    And always, here's to an Awesome God. He is good. He is Great. :-)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all your 2010 wishes come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2010! God is good ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little teary reading your post. We lost my father-in-law and my husband's grandfather... I think I've been ignoring it this week. It's so hard to get through the holidays when someone is missing. But it's soooo true. I leave 2009 behind with a good riddance! I'm looking forward to better days, new beginnings and lots of LOVE.

    Take care good friend.
    Bethanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2010! I hope it is a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 2010 be your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete